- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Anyone who has had the displeasure of being involved in an automobile accident, will be among the first to tell you that the days following the incident are crucial in your recovery. It makes no difference whether we're talking about a head-on collision or a seemingly harmless bumper love tap in the parking lot; every post-accident recovery program should include a spinal alignment assessment from a Chiropractor who specializes in treating auto-related injuries.
Proper Recovery After a Car Accident
There's a fine line between seeking treatment and seeking proper treatment, and this is especially relevant if you're considering Chiropractic for whiplash or auto injuries. Here at Hoogeveen Health Center & Chiropractic, we're proud to offer a variety of proven therapies to help you make the most rapid recovery possible.
- Accidents as slow as 5 mph can cause whiplash and neck pain
- Whiplash symptoms include pain, stiffness and limited range of motion
- Anyone involved in a car accident should consider a Chiropractic exam
- Untreated, even minor whiplash cases can promote vertebrae degeneration
- Chiropractic has been proven safe and effective in post-accident recovery
- New technologies and therapies offer a more broad range of treatment
- Many common injuries won’t manifest until months or years after an accident
- Seeking treatment immediately after an accident can speed up recovery
How Chiropractic Can Improve Whiplash Symptoms
You would be amazed at how common it is for even the most minor fender-benders to cause pain months or years after an accident. Those who are not noticeably hurt, have a tendency to assume that the vehicle is the only thing that's been damaged. Still, the combination of sudden impact and an unexpected change in inertia can do damage that might not be immediately noticeable. If the spine was moved out of proper alignment, or if a nerve became compressed during impact, there's a good chance that you'll end up feeling it in the future.
Regardless of the severity of your accident, consulting with a Chiropractor soon after your incident is a smart and highly-recommended move. If this is unfamiliar treatment territory, we completely understand. Hoogeveen Chiropractic in Frisco TX has been helped countless accident victims since 2003, many of whom were brand new to it.
Effective Car Accident Recovery Therapies in Frisco TX
To learn more about how Hoogeveen Health Center can help improve your post-accident recovery, call us at 972-335-7994 for details or to schedule an appointment.