- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
It's hard to appreciate how many aspects of life are affected by neck pain, that is, until you've tried living with it on a frequent or extended basis. In a large majority of cases, the most common complaints of neck pain stem from things like poor posture and work conditions, to prolonged television and lackluster sleeping habits. Regardless of the root cause of your specific neck discomfort, it's reassuring to know that many of the most common scenarios can be corrected quickly and permanently through Chiropractic and other effective therapies.
Chiropractic for Neck Pain and Stiffness
At Hoogeveen Health Center and Chiropractic in Frisco TX, we know all too well the challenge of living with a sore neck. This is why provide a broad range of therapies to reduce pain and stiffness, while releasing tension for improved range of motion.
- Chiropractors have been treating neck pain for over a century
- Traditional and newer treatments offer versatile treatment options
- Treating neck pain begins with accurately identifying the root source
- Misalignment of the spine is a leading cause of subluxation and pain
- Spinal decompression has been used successfully by millions
- Chiropractors can help identify undiagnosed neck and nerve disorders
- Many patients report significant reductions in neck pain and intensity
- The Difference Between Normal Pain and Chronic Pain
To appreciate the fundamental differences between run-of-the-mill neck aches and more chronic conditions, it's important to trace the pain back to any noticeable activities that may have caused it. Heavy lifting, moving, physical sports, playing with the kids; each is capable of causing acute aches and minor pain. When the discomfort doesn't pass in a timely manner, or should it worsen, there's a strong chance that an underlying issue needs to be addressed. A skilled Doctor of Chiropractic can quickly and painlessly help you in determining the true source of your pain, and which treatment option stands to offer the best results.
A Frisco TX Chiropractor Specializing in Neck Pain Treatment
If you're on the fence with regard to seeing a Chiropractor in Frisco TX, we can assure you that you have nothing to lose by learning what it's all about. And hey, we're friendly. Call and speak with one of our wellness specialists at 972-335-7994, for answers to your questions on neck pain or to set up an initial consultation.